Golf Course / PRO SHOP NEWS
Attention all golfers
Tuesday 9/22, clubhouse road will be closed. you will be unable to pull up to the bag drop area.
front 9 closed all day on 9/21 monday
****fairways being punched****
****greens to punched on 9/28 and 9/29
******Course closed all day on Monday September 28th
****Course open Tuesday September 29th with temporary greens in play as needed.
TEE TIMES EFFECTIVE 9/22 ARE;
TUESDAY THRU FRIDAY = 7:30
SATURDAY & SUNDAY = 7:20
WELCOME BACK GOLFERS;
Effective Saturday, May 2, 2020, the Rossmoor Golf Course will reopen for play with some restrictions as required by Governor Murphy’s Executive Order No. 133:
• Pro Shop, Lounge, Patio and Restrooms on the golf course will remain closed
• Restrooms in the Pro Shop building will be open, one person at a time per bathroom.
• All business will be conducted at the Pro Shop window with limited physical contact to assist in maintaining social distancing.
• One golfer per cart – unless players live in same house, carts are reserved for member use, depending upon cart inventory guests may get a cart
• One guest per member until 2pm. Multiple guests may be permitted based on availability before 2pm if they are walking.
• Residents may call the pro shop for tee time availability 3 days in advance.
* Tee times are spaced 16 minutes apart.
• Players should wear cloth face coverings when around the pro shop area.
• No Men’s or Ladies groups (clubs) at this time
• Driving Range will be open. Please remember to maintain social distancing.
• Social Distancing is a MUST by remaining six feet apart from others and NO congregating before or after your round.
• No water coolers, rakes, divot bottles, ball washers, trash cans, pencils, scorecards and other commonly handled items
• Do not remove flagsticks from the hole.
Thank you for your cooperation
STOP THE SPREAD OF GERMS – covid-19
Avoid contact with people who are sick
cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw it away
avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
Clean and disinfect often touched objects & surfaces
stay home when you are sick except to get care
WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN WITH SOAP AND WATER FOR AT LEAST 20 SECONDS.