golf course update:
Due to the snow, the golf course and range will be closed until further notice. Pro shop hours have recently been adjusted. Please see below and thank you for visiting.
Pro shop hours – Monday & Tuesday
The pro shop & cart barn are CLOSED both days
Monday = course opens at 11am
Tuesday = course opens at 10am
(Play is for Members only Monday & Tuesday)
Pro shop hours Wednesday thru Sunday
Wednesday thru Sunday pro shop hours 9:30 – 2:30
WELCOME BACK GOLFERS;………
Effective Saturday, May 2, 2020, the Rossmoor Golf Course will reopen for play with some restrictions as required by Governor Murphy’s Executive Order No. 133:
PLEASE REMEMBER……..NO CONGREGATING………PLEASE WEAR YOUR MASK WHEN AT THE PRO SHOP/CART STAGING AREAS
• Pro Shop, Lounge, Patio and Restrooms on the golf course will remain closed
• Restrooms in the Pro Shop building will be open, one person at a time per bathroom.
• All business will be conducted at the Pro Shop window with limited physical contact to assist in maintaining social distancing.
• One golfer per cart – unless reside in same house or are family. Carts are reserved for member use initially, depending upon cart inventory guests may get a cart
• One guest per member until 1pm. Multiple guests may be permitted before 2pm if they are walking. Please contact the pro shop for details.
• Residents may call the pro shop for tee time availability 3 days in advance.
* Tee times are spaced 16 minutes apart.
• Players should wear cloth face coverings on property anytime prior to their tee time.
• No Rossmoor Men’s or Ladies groups (clubs) at this time
• Driving Range will be open. Please remember to maintain social distancing.
• Social Distancing is a MUST by remaining six feet apart from others and NO congregating before or after your round.
• No water coolers, rakes, divot bottles, ball washers, trash cans, pencils, scorecards and other commonly handled items
• Do not remove flagsticks from the hole.
Thank you for your cooperation